Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 691 728 795.
- Your main responsibilities will cover a variety of legal issues concerning alternative investment funds, financial services regulation, data protection and commercial contracts
- Provide legal expertise in the areas of financial services regulation and alternative investment funds
- Support the maintenance of Terms of Business and Engagement Letters for our service lines and negotiate such documents with external parties where appropriate
- Support the maintenance of the governance framework for the Luxembourg office
- Work closely with other members of the Legal Team and oversee the work of the Junior Legal Counsel
- Collaborate with internal business teams and other Group Functions
- Represent the Group in commercial contract negotiations with third parties such as suppliers
- Provide legal advice and support in connection with specific projects affecting the business, such as new service lines
- Qualified lawyer
- 5-7 years relevant experience in house or with a law firm specialising in financial services and alternative investment funds
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. Experience with data privacy preferred
- Ability to articulate clear advice, with a commercial focus and high quality written and verbal communication
- Identify, focus and prioritise on key issues and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver with demanding deadlines
- Can-do attitude
- Good people skills
- Strong IT skills (esp. Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Our client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.