Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Advice on feasibility of new fund projects (including launches, mergers, liquidations), investment restrictions and filing requirements/local requirements in other jurisdictions and provide legal support to Product Development in connection with project activities relating to Luxembourg based products (SICAVs and FCPs)
- Provide link to Asian Legal teams to establish local project requirements
- Drafting and/or review of the Luxembourg offering documents (prospectuses, supplements and KIIDs) and assist with the filing and registration process in foreign jurisdictions. Drafting and/or review of legal shareholder communications and assist in the review of documents such as annual/semi-annual reports, long form reports etc.
- Provide internal legal consultancy on all aspects of Luxembourg fund and company related matters and group strategic projects
- Review new laws and regulations and assessing the impact on the relevant fund ranges; advise on legal and regulatory environment; liaise with external counsel and/or regulators
- Provide ongoing legal services, draft and negotiate service agreements, provide solutions to various legal queries, help to improve internal procedures
- Legal qualification, with experience in a law firm or similar in-house role
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Luxembourg domiciled funds, demonstrating an ability to operate in a relatively unsupervised position
- A thorough knowledge of Luxembourg fund structures, and the fund management industry and legislation (UCITS, AIFMD, MIFID) and/or widely-registered UCITS fund ranges is of great advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and can demonstrate confidence and tact when dealing with key stakeholders, board members and senior management
- Fluent in English. Other languages such as French or German would be an advantage
- Project management and strong organisation skills
- Strong delivery focus and excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verba