Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also very often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as Receptionist, Personal Assistant or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description of a Legal Manager and if you believe you have relevant experience or would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, current market trends or more information about upcoming job opportunities please contact us using one of the two electronic forms available on this website. We will be happy to speak with you on the phone or organize a quick meeting in our office in Luxembourg to learn more about your career objectives.
Alternatively you can send your CV in English to the following email address: email@example.com. Please make sure to include below job Reference#.
- Management of SPVs/SPVs and other companies
- Looking after domiciled companies and in charge of corporate and administrative matters
- Preparation of board and shareholders meetings, proxies, agreements and resolutions. Primary contact for clients clients and external advisers
- Incorporation of new holding entities and SPVs in Luxembourg, including preparation of constitution documents, operating agreements, articles of association
- Review and preparation of contracts
- Looking after legal and administrative aspects of Luxembourg companies in close cooperation with advisers and the Account Manager Administration
- Handle proxies, officer certificates and other documentation for Luxembourg entities
- Preparation of documentation related to capital increases and decreases
- Preparation of engagement letters for transaction related services and related agreements for corporate services provider
- Compliance responsibilities including identification of note holders and determination source of wealth
- Gathering KYC documents and information in to comply with Luxembourg & EU laws and regulations
- Assistance to the managers and directors of the companies
- Contacts with notaries, banks, law firms and Luxembourg authorities
- Fluency in English as well as one of the following languages: French, German or Luxembourgish.
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position
- Effective written and oral communication
- Organized, professional with good time management
- You will be innovative and enthusiastic with ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills with strong customer service approach
- You have excellent team spirit as well as drive for quality and you are result oriented professional