Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Key position in the Luxembourg office
- Responsible for the organization of all legal activities of the clients with a view to manage one or more juniors in the near future
- Maintaining the client companies under the supervision of the Luxembourg office in good legal standing
- Drafting, reviewing and revising all types of agreements and other legal documentation required
- Making an inventory, analyzing and independently answering requests from a Luxembourg law perspective;
- Pro-actively and independently coordinating transactions
- Responsible for the co-ordination, follow up and content of meetings
- Being the first point of contact concerning legal matters for colleagues, shareholders, clients and other relevant parties and advisors
- Responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the quality of legal records and implementation of the firm’s filing procedures and KYC/AML
- Respecting all regulatory obligations
- Providing a balanced planning and organization of work (quality and quantity)
- University Degree (Master’s) in law
- Between 3-5 years of relevant working experience, e.g. in (a combination of) international corporate law, trust or private equity
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Eye for detail
- Deadline oriented
- Business focus
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work under stress
- Eager to learn
- Team player that can work independently
What does our client offer?
- As a Legal Manager you will be working together with your colleagues in order to deliver a top-class service to our clients.
- You will be joining a fast-growing company which will give you opportunity to progress professionally with a view to further develop your set of skills and learn
- Remuneration package that consists of a competitive salary, lunch vouchers and includes our Permanent Education program and flexible working hours