Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Management of the incorporation and the administration of the Luxembourg companies
- Maintenance of the statutory records of the Luxembourg companies
- Maintenance of Shareholder’s registers
- Maintenance of the records of the Luxembourg companies with the Luxembourg R.C.S.
- Documentation of subscriptions and redemptions of funds
- Filing, listing and tracking of corporate documents;
- Arrangement, preparation and documentation of Board meetings and AGMs
- Preparation of PoAs and other reporting documents
- Assisting in the liaison with banks to ensure investments/divestments are managed smoothly and promptly
- Coordinate bank account openings and changes in signatory rights
- Assisting in year-end procedure
- General correspondence with clients and service providers
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of financials, tax returns and other statutory requirements
- Maintenance of the company database
- Collect and update KYC documentation
- General assistance and support to the Luxembourg office
- Previous exposure to corporate governance and a track record of working as a Legal Assistant or Junior Corporate Officer
- Good Knowledge of Luxembourg company law
- Communication and coordination skills
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Self-starter with good self organization who can work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and French, Knowledge of Italian/Spanish would be an asset
- Fund administration experience would be an asset