Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Liaise with the existing clients on general matters
- Assist with coordinating the preparation of the board meetings and other statutory meetings for the PSF and its clients
- Take and draft minutes of board and other meetings, draft board unanimous circular resolutions, shareholders resolutions, arrange for the approval and signature of the relevant directors/managers
- Assist the PSF clients with the incorporation of various legal types of companies and partnerships
- Assist the team with carrying out relevant KYC/AML checks in accordance with the regulatory requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant counter parties for the opening of bank accounts for new companies
- Liaise and coordinate with notaries, Luxembourg administrations and legal counsels
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external auditors, accountants
- Ensure that all statutory filing, records and files of the PSF and its clients’ companies are up to date and accurate
- Act as a role model and instruct more junior staff and/or trainees, when required
- University degree or similar professional qualification
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience preferably as legal officer, paralegal, company secretary or in a similar role
- General understanding of the Luxembourg Company Law and companies regulatory requirements; i.e. RCS filing, Apostilla formalities etc.
- General understanding of AML and KYC requirements
- Some experience in preparation of board minutes and resolutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken
- Good working knowledge of French language (optional)
- Efficient organisation of conflicting and demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage own projects
- Adaptable and versatile
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- ‘Can do’ attitude combined with the ability to work independently
- Role model demonstrating appropriate office conduct and attitude to work
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Proactive and disciplined approach to work
- Progressive and takes responsibility for self-development
- Interest in the finance industry
- Results driven