Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg resident companies under the supervision of the manager
- Coordinating the execution and legalization of various corporate documents and agreements
- Convening and taking the minutes of shareholders' and board meetings
- Drafting various ad-hoc shareholders' and board's resolutions
- Opening, maintaining and closing bank accounts
- Keeping corporate records and registers
- Corresponding with local authorities
- Assisting with the preparation of the forms and documents required for publication with the relevant authorities
- Assisting with the approval process of the annual accounts and preparation of the relevant documents
- Organizing files and updating folders and online database on regular basis
- Assisting with incorporation, changes to the bylaws and liquidation of companies including drafting of the relevant documentation and coordinating each step of the aforementioned processes with third parties
- Assisting with registration of changes into bylaws with the relevant Luxembourg authorities
- Active management of the legal and corporate aspects of projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the in-house counsel
- Drafting of the corporate documents
- Communication with lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered
- Preparing the closing bibles and updating the online database where required
- Assistance legal compliance tasks
- University degree or similar professional qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- General understanding of the Luxembourg Company Law and companies regulatory requirements; i.e. RCS filing, Apostilla formalities etc.
- Experience in preparation of board minutes and resolutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken
- Efficient organisation of conflicting and demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively