Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please note this is a 12 months CDD contract.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Prepare relevant documentation for the incorporation of new companies and liaise with notary, lawyers and banks
- Prepare contracts, agreements, reports for review by the experienced coordinators, company administrators or managers
- Provide lawyers and notaries with any legal documentation requested
- Manage documentation for shareholders’ general meetings (annual, ordinary and extraordinary): convening notices, proxies, minutes, filing with the Luxembourg trade and companies register
- Prepare quarterly meetings held in Luxembourg ( coordination of dates, prepare board pack, writing up the minutes)
- Draft resolutions of the board of managers and of the shareholders when requested
- Prepare / review any legal documentation related to the investments
- Co-ordinate signatures
- Submit relevant changes to the Luxembourg trade and companies register
- Update shareholders’ and instruments’ registers
- Maintain the internal database
- Co-ordinate the execution of the documents prepared by the legal team, or provided by the deal teams/lawyers etc.
- Ensure notarizations and apostille
- Ensure appropriate filing (electronic and physical)
- Knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg corporate Law
- Knowledge of private equity investment structures, of their legal and administrative requirements and day to day business
- Fluent in English, strong preference for German fluency. French, Italian, Spanish or any additional foreign language is an asset
- Experience in a similar position desirable
- College Degree or similar qualification. Classes or Degree in Law or Business Administration a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and collaborative attitude
- Excellent office skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skill – both verbal and written