Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Preparation of corporate calendar and issuing of meeting electronic invites
- Preparation of meeting agendas, board packs and convening meetings electronically
- Attendance at meetings, taking minutes, circulation of minutes for comments, ensure minutes are signed
- Preparation of action lists and follow up of actions with attendees
- Preparation of shareholder resolutions (e.g. appointment of directors, increases in share capital)
- Co-ordination of EGMs (in conjunction with legal advisors where required)
- Co-ordination of AGMs including preparation of minutes / filing of financial statements
- Preparation of standard agenda and non-standard agenda checklists
- Maintenance of standard templates (documents executed, Power of Attorney log, lists of directors mandates etc)
- Maintenance of electronic filing architecture for new entities / committees
- Maintenance of board pack compilation software access rights
- Ensure relevant filings undertaken with RCS (director appointments, auditor appointments etc)
- Preparation of director and senior manager / conducting officer induction packs
- Assistance with the preparation of director / senior manager / conducting officer on-going training programme
- Arranging execution of documents / notarisation / circulation etc
- Branch oversight in respect of various European branches
- Maintenance of the Corporate Code of Conduct
- General advice to the boards and committees on governance related matters
- Prior Company Secretarial experience within an investment fund environment
- Extensive CoSec experience in Luxembourg preferably for an AIFM, UCITS Manager or a Super ManCo.
- Experience of dealing with senior management
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are of paramount importance
- Excellent written and spoken English, with one of French or German seen as an advantage
- Excellent minute taking skills