Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Directs and manages the general accounting for multiple European property and holding entities while ensuring structural and tax compliance across all jurisdictions
- Direct and review US GAAP/Local GAAP/Lux GAAP conversions
- Manage relationships with and deliverables from third party property managers and accounting firms
- Oversee statutory reporting filings and preparation of property financial statements
- Coordination of annual audits, quarterly reviews and agreed upon procedures with outside service providers
- Budget to actual and other variance analysis
- Recommends and develops policies, procedures, reports and systems to meet company objectives
- Identify, research and recommend resolutions to accounting issues
- Prepare periodic loan compliance packages and communicate with lenders
- Management of compliance activities
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years experience, Real Estate experience preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Lux and US GAAP experience
- Strong experience with consolidations, multi-currencies and European jurisdictions
- Initial supervisory experience
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing and communication skills; French and/or German fluency advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Excel required, Yardi experience is a plus