Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Act as Company Secretary of the Funds including the arrangement of Board, Audit Committee, Finance Committee and Shareholder meetings
- Play an active part in the Corporate Secretarial Team in Luxembourg responsible for the management of open-ended Real Estate investment funds
- Attending and preparing minutes for meetings, circulation of draft minutes, collation of comments and execution of minutes etc.
- Provide the Boards with advice on governance and statutory matters
- Act as a representative of the company as the appointed Company Secretary of all Luxembourg domiciled subsidiaries of the Funds
- Preparation of Board and Shareholder meetings, drafting of minutes, and management of the approval and execution of legal documentation
- Manage the Funds’ Finance Committees as necessary, including preparation and processing of documentation
- Manage updates to the Funds’ Prospectuses and principal agreements, including liaison with stakeholders and external counsel
- Arrange internal loan documentation including PPL agreements, drawdowns and prepayments, long and short-term loan agreements etc.
- Manage the day to day relationship with external providers of domiciliation services for SPVs outside Luxembourg
- Oversight of the organization and execution of annual and ad-hoc Board and general meetings
- Manage the Funds’ day to day relationship with the Depositary
- Process appointments and resignations of directors and proactively ensure compliance with annual filings with the CSSF and the Luxembourg Trade Registrar
- Handle the review, execution, notarization and legalization of documents
- Maintain corporate structure charts, corporate calendars, compliance spreadsheets and corporate fact sheets as necessary for control purposes
- Provide back up support to other members of the Corporate Secretarial team as required
- Ideally ICSA and/or University degree in Law, Compliance or Business. Alternatively +5 years of specific experience in the field
- Relevant A-Z Luxembourg corporate governance experience of at least 5 years
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and manage several tasks
- Perfect command of English is mandatory, other languages being an advantage
- Team player with the ability to back up colleagues in a small office environment
- Fluent in English and French. Other languages considered as an asset