Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- In charge of a fund management team
- Responsible for new client take-ons, presentations, fee quotes, product knowledge, product development and client visits
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and acting as Client Services Manager and Key Account Manager
- Key contact for the clients in relation to all administrative matters related to the services provided
- Reviewing client related documents and ensuring standardisation and consistency
- Providing technical support to the team, including advice on the establishment and administration of companies
- Follow new developments and legislation assuring correct approach is taken when serving the clients
- Ensuring that fiduciary duties are carried out with due care and diligence
- Travel to meet with investors and clients
- Reviewing and approving client invoices as part of the billing process
- Supervising money transfers, maintain bank accounts and in charge of assuring that invoices are processed
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial services sector
- Previous experience in leading a team is a must
- Fluent in German, English and ideally French
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg regulations, holding and finance vehicles
- Self-motivated, professional, dynamic with with good understanding of the business drivers
- Open minded with ability to build bridge between the organization and clients
- Positive with very good organisational skills and attention to details
- Have an ability to delegate, prioritise and plan a challenging workload