Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provide Administrative / PA support to the Senior Members of the Management
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- General Office Support including administration and oversight of suppliers, filing and archiving
- Responsible for shredder maintenance, ordering and arranging printer toners
- In charge of answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Support Management in planning in-house or off-site activities, events, parties, celebrations and conferences
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Administration and overview of car leases
- Liaison with Payroll Operator
- Collection of staff Tax Cards
- Administration of Cheque Repas
- Administering the on boarding of new staff
- Provide assistance to HR re staff benefits for new staff (Health/Life Insurance, pension etc.).
- Regular Update of the the Employee Handbook
- Coordinate with IT Department on all office equipment
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative Assistant
- At least High School degree. Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in French and English
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision