Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Office operation: daily management of post mail, courier ordering and express shipments
- Document management such as filing and archiving of corporate documents
- Office supplies and equipment: stock monitoring and purchase, supplier management
- Executive assistance: support the team in the convening of meetings, travel arrangements
- National certificate/diploma in office management/administration (DUT/BTS)
- 2-year work-experience in a comparable role
- Fluency in English, any further foreign languages a plus
- Extremely well-organized, methodical
- Great command of MS Office, in particular Excel and Word, Sharepoint a plus
- A leading pan-European real-estate investment manager is hiring an Office Manager/Receptionist for its newly incorporated Luxembourg-based office (CDI – indefinite employment contract). As the Office Manager, you will ensure the smooth running of the office and reception on a day-to-day basis and provide an administrative support to the corporate team and staff.
- The position offers a great opportunity to step into a very entrepreneurial, international, fast-growing environment with significant potential for personal development (corporate secretarial or tax compliance functions).