Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Day-to-day office management responsibilities (courier management, screening calls, organization of office and kitchen supplies, light facility management, secure and legally compliant, ensure maintenance of office equipment and co-ordination with IT experts, monitoring and re-negotiating contracts, working with notaries and other service providers, organization of DHL and courier services, reviewing of invoices and monitoring of costs)
- Reception (e.g. welcoming & taking care of guests)
- Limited HR role, including document maintenance and flow, keeping of absence schedules (holidays, illness, business trips etc.), update of administration and office procedures, interface with various Luxembourg administration offices. Work permit and visa support as well as other statutory and regulatory support including directing the work of outside consultants and agencies. Co-ordination of staff social events
- Organization of day-to-day meetings as well as of Committees (agenda, preparation of meeting rooms, catering for all meetings, coordination of material packs for Committees), conference calls and videoconferences. Assisting existing personal assistants with Board meetings
- Appropriate coordination and cooperation in various areas with other parts of the Group as well as with related companies and persons
- Project-based work (cost savings and other initiatives around office supplies, mobile phone, travel, CSR Initiatives, team events, etc.)
- Previous successful record of accomplishment as an Office Manager, a secretary or PA or an administrative role
- Intercultural competence (ability to work with other nationalities)
- Proficient in spoken, written English and French
- Ability to deal with high level individuals/VIPs (e.g. shareholders) and to treat issues with confidentiality, discretion and professionalism
- Key professional/personal characteristics include: well-developed problem solving and organization skills, well-structured, accurate/detailed, pro-active nature, naturally helpful, efficient, and flexible
- Experience in navigating Luxembourg-based government, regulatory matters and bureaucracy would be an advantage
- Usual proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs