Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for the day to day Client and Investor on-boarding for Company's Institutional business that will require multi-jurisdictional visibility
- Collaboratory supporting our clients and client facing teams from an on-boarding perspective
- Working closely with the clients to understand complex structures, being able to translate CDD requirements based on structure charts provided
- Act as a point of reference for the Institutional business to answer and resolve issues/queries related to the on-boarding processes & AML/CFT requirements, liaising with the operations directors and respective head of legal and compliance
- Keeping abreast of Regulatory changes and industry standards in all areas that affect the operations functions to ensure that standards and procedures are complied with fully at all time
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of client and investor static data, ensuring all data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business
- Responsible for setting up appropriate workflows within core systems
- Performing trigger checking reviews and regular periodic reviews based on a risk-based approach, ensuring all CDD is sufficient and compliant with regulatory standards
- Working closely with the Conducting Officers, the Board and Company's Compliance, ensuring appropriate levels of approvals are obtained for high risk & PEP’s, in accordance with the Company procedure
- Maintaining PEP & US Client/Investor registers, reporting MI to various boards and other committees, as required
- Maintaining outstanding documentation logs and chasing clients by working closely with Company's client facing teams
- Prioritizing and organizing day to day workloads
- Dealing with internal and external day to day queries in a timely manner
- Assist in appropriate projects and initiatives relating to operations teams.
- Attend to regular team meetings and constructively contribute
- Understanding what is appropriate and acceptable in relation to AML/SOF/SOW/CDD and other compliance obligations, and escalating issues and risks accordingly
- Assist in providing MI to the business
- Assist in meeting team objectives and meet set internal and external SLA’s.
- Daily input of time on timesheet