Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Negotiate and manage the service level agreements (SLA) with major service providers to oversee their quality of service and improve the transversal process set up (delivery of the NAV, proxy voting,…). These providers will include Depositaries, Custodians, Fund Administrators, Transfer Agents, fund auditors and others as necessary
- Collect, review and control the reports received from the Fund administrators and Transfer Agents
- Act as the entry point for daily operational matters with depositary, administrator or transfer agent and review daily operational activities (NAVs, capstock activity, application of ADL, fund’s budget, dividends,etc). Coordinate discussions with and between the Investment Operations teams and Front Office Operations teams where relevant
- Perform periodic service review with third party service providers
- Review and maintain the contractual arrangements with delegates and service providers (as listed above)
- Put in place and manage documented policies and procedures for appointing and overseeing delegates / service providers
- Perform initial and ongoing due diligence reviews on third party delegates and services providers, including distributors
- Report to the Management Committees and the Board on the results of the monitoring done on delegates and service providers
- Support the handling and correction of incidents and issues, in close link with the internal control functions and the Local Control Committee. Coordinate the discussions with delegates for the resolution of incidents and issues
- Oversee and monitor the distribution delegate. Report to the Management Committee, the Management Company’s Board
- Understanding of Luxembourg regulations
- Prior experience in a role with emphasis on fund operations.
- Experience in fund distribution considered as a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Build good relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Effective analytical skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience on Board
- Multi-function experience, coordination cross border activities.
- Prior CO position (desirable) or FCA equivalent approved person.
- Identify and fulfil regulatory requirements applicable to their role
- Maintain own professional competence
- Has good technical ability
- Understanding and adherence to TCF requirements / To have an understanding and commitment to the principles of TCF in order to deliver the best results to customers.
- CSSF must grant registration as an approved person