Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Development and implementation of an outsourcing framework in line with the requirements of the business, internal policy and risk strategy
- Building, implementation and ongoing development of appropriate outsourcing management, control and monitoring processes for regulated activities
- Creation and maintenance of documentation to record the end-to-end outsourcing arrangement process (including sub-contracting).
- Collaboration and coordination with other control functions to ensure integrated approach to managing outsourcing arrangements
- Working alongside Outsourcing Oversight Officers in the UK, Ireland, APAC and Bermuda to form a wide centre of excellence for outsourcing oversight
- Providing a professional and proactive support service to CE entity functional leads, offering guidance on internal, regulatory and legal requirements for outsourcing. As well as producing local guidelines, working instructions and training material for outsourcing management
- Coordinating and reviewing initial and ongoing risk analysis carried out by the responsible business function for each arrangement, in accordance with the regulations for the jurisdiction or entity to which the arrangement relates
- Work with the compliance, risk and other oversight teams to ensure all locally required monitoring (against KRIs and KPIs) is completed in line with the company's policy and all issues are reported in a timely manner
- Control and evaluation of regular outsourcing due diligence assessments. Ongoing development of the underlying methodology for performing due diligence, assessing the results and monitoring implementation of recommended actions
- Support Board reporting, including the preparation of an annual report on material outsourcing for the managing Board of each CE entity
- Act as the CE primary point of contact for company’s internal system used for recording and maintaining material intra-group delegations
- Participate in cross-site & cross-functional projects related to delegation and outsourcing
- Detailed understanding of the EU regulatory environment and principles relating to asset management and distribution activities. Good technical understanding of fund management industry (MiFID II, UCITS, AIFMD, AML, GDPR)
- Minimum 5 years of effective/competent experience in governance such as compliance, risk or audit or related project role within the asset management industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all staff levels
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills including the ability to produce comprehensive management reports
- Flexible and hardworking with the ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Team player prepared to get involved and support the global team on larger projects
- Highly motivated with ambition to make a significant contribution to building the business
- Ability to balance attention to detail and see the bigger picture