Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Attend together with the Head of Legal conference calls, board meetings, advisory meetings, as required
- Preparation of legal documents including minutes of the board meetings, incorporation of companies, Board and Shareholder resolutions, proxies, legal documents related to the liquidation of companies
- Filing annual accounts at the Luxembourg Trade and Company Register/ Memorial
- Arrange meeting with the notary, as required
- Filing of legal documents at the RCS in Luxembourg
- Maintain document control - monitoring and tracking of necessary signatures
- Daily interaction with the company offices and Fund teams
- Review invoices related to legal and notary services
- Maintenance of all legal files and corporate data bases
- Scanning and storing legal documents with 3rd party service provider (LAB)
- At least 3 years' experience as Paralegal or in a comparable position in a large law firm, real estate investment fund or management company
- At least 3 years of legal studies
- Fluent English and French is mandatory, any good knowledge of other languages, in particular German would be beneficial
- Motivated, fast learner, self-starter
- Analytical skills
- Team-oriented personality with follow through and execution skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Advanced experience in MS office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to organize and communicate information in a clear and concise manner