Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Manage and work with the project teams to represent a balanced view of all aspects of the delivery
- Identifying requirements of the stakeholders, scoping projects, producing detailed plans, providing management information as defined by the key stakeholders and reporting the status to the Director, Accountable Executive and Sponsor
- Obtaining authorizations/sign off/commitment to the project as required
- Facilitate meetings as required. Record and document all meetings and communicate outputs in a timely manner.
- Communicate any issues impacting the project to the wider project team and escalating to senior management as necessary
- Establishing regular and structured communication with all members of the project
- Sourcing and coordination of all resources involved to deliver programme of work
- Ensuring that an appropriate structure and controls are in place for all projects in the portfolio as required
- Identify and source cost effective solutions both internally and externally
- Identify the synergies, gaps, issues and blockers in processes (as necessary) internally and between and any partnership company/third party provider
- Acting as the main contact between internal and external clients with responsibility for managing these relationships, as appropriate and as agreed
- High level portfolio reporting to the relevant governance forums including progress against milestones, budget, risks and issues.
- Creating management information at executive and project level
- Provide quality assurance for projects within the portfolio to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure that customer needs and requirements are adequately represented within the portfolio
- From time to time you may be asked to undertake ad-hoc project management and consultancy to support portfolio of work within other change teams
- Asset Management industry knowledge and experience. Relevant degree level or industry professional qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience of working on large and complex strategic change programmes in the financial services industry
- Experience of regulatory initiatives desirable
- Strong programme/project management skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An understanding of scheduling using MS Project and basic risk management knowledge is desirable
- Able to build strong relationships and to influence at all levels across the business
- Credible at a senior executive level
- Ability to work under pressure, on own initiative and to tight deadlines: must be able to handle, coordinate, and prioritize multiple tasks, issues, and problems, ensuring resolution
- Able to provide solutions/options as issues arise and to present for a decision
- Experience of developing business cases (in conjunction with business)
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work at differing levels of detail, both big picture strategy concepts and complex day-to-day detailed issues
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Self-motivated with a proactive ‘can do’ approach and an analytical, enquiring mind with a willingness to learn
- Experience of preparing papers and presenting at steering committee level desirable
- Experience of preparing Board papers is desirable
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment and professionalism
- Flexible and willing to travel between offices globally