Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Have 8-10 years of proven experience in Luxembourg fund management and regulated structures
- Have excellent knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of Private Equity business
- Good knowledge of business processes and/or business process engineering
- Have good understanding of risk, accounting and tax matters
- Have advanced knowledge of Excel
- Have a keen eye for details and good overview of complex processes
- Be able to function independently as well as in a team
- Have a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- To ensure that all regulatory requirements as documented in internal procedures and external sources (CSSF circulars, laws etc.) are covered
- Responsible for Risk Management, Valuation, Compliance, Delegation, Liquidity Management etc.
- Collect data for internal reporting and prepare on a monthly/quarterly/ad hoc basis risk and compliance report including second vote on investments, operational risk issues, reports on delegate oversight
- Preparation of regulatory reporting like significant holdings reports, committee meeting minutes etc.
- Ensure smooth functioning of regulatory reporting (CSSF, BCL…) incl. maintenance of infrastructure
- Monitor and update internal procedures
- To give support during internal and external audits
- Monitor regulatory developments and proposed necessary changes of internal procedures
- Control of delegated activities and follow-up
- To support fund management of the PE funds of the Group
- To provide expert consulting on regulatory matters to facilitate organizational performance
- To analyse data integrity in the company database with regard to regulatory topics and update data
- To monitor internal processes and software usage with a view to simplify
- To review international tax developments and monitor implementation (FATCA, CRS, DAC6, ATAD…)
- To add value on special global projects
- To take over board membership in holding companies