Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Perform risk assessment for existing and new AIFs, determination of risk profile, risk limits (market, credit, liquidity, counter party, operational)
- Monitor compliance of the risk profile with the risk limits and escalation to the senior management when necessary
- Monitor the liquidity of AIFs and perform stress tests
- Provide regular updates to the conducting officers and the governing body
- Provide reporting to the CSSF (Annex IV reports) and to the investors
- Ensure that the general investment policy, the investment strategies and the risk limits of each AIF are properly implemented and complied with
- Continuously improve the risk reporting and monitoring
- Ad-hoc tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensure smooth running of daily activitie
- Have a university degree in Economics, Finance or similar fields
- Professional qualifications (CFA, CAIA…) would be considered as an asset
- Have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience as a risk professional in the fund industry (preferably coming from AIFM, management company or Big
- Four with experience of Private Equity and/or Real Estate AIFs)
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM regulations
- Have proven ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- Are also a team player with good communication skills
- Have analytical approach and strong MS Excel skills
- Are fluent in English. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage (French, German)