Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of the Risk Management Framework, Policy and Risk Management Processes for UCITS and AIFs
- Monitor the effectiveness of the risk management policy, RMPS and procedures
- Oversight of the risk control assessment (RCA) process and the control self-certification process (CSC) in line with the company standards
- Oversight of the operational incident (OI) process and OI loss database in line with the company standards
- Oversight of risk measurement arrangements (back-testing, stress testing, scenario analyses)
- Oversight of the risk monitoring programme in respect to risk limits, investment restrictions and risk profiles of UCITS and AIFs
- Implementation of the annual risk management plan and thematic risk reviews
- Implementation of the oversight of the monitoring of delegates and service providers (e.g. investment managers, third party administrators etc.)
- Assist in carrying out risk reviews of new products and investment strategies or material changes thereto
- Keep abreast of new trends and regulations on risk management and provide advice on new products and services
- Participation in client due diligence, on-boarding and other risk based presentations
- Periodic risk reporting
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of periodic reports to the CSSF and other national competent authorities where required
- Liaise with fund’s stakeholders such as investment managers, administrators, auditors, etc.
- Identify and fulfill regulatory requirements applicable to their role
- Maintaining own professional competence
- To have an understanding and commitment to the principles of TCF in order to deliver the best results to customers
- Risk based qualifications are require and GARP’s FRM or PRMIA’s PRM or equivalent would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg AIFM and UCITS legal & regulatory framework, in particular with regard to risk management requirements
- Experience across Fixed Income, Equity, Multi-Asset and Real Estate businesses with a strong level of Risk Management experience
- Energetic and solutions based team player
- Self-motivation and detail orientation
- Creative and pragmatic approach with a capability of meeting client needs
- Good communication and analytic skills as well as the ability to manage projects
- Excellent PC Skills and a familiarity of risk systems for UCITS and/or AIFs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with knowledge of German and/or French as an advantage