Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Review fund reports on market and liquidity risk analysis, highlighting exceptions to tolerance levels and proposing actions to remediate the issue
- Provide independent portfolio risk analysis, to ensure the funds are managed within the investment risk guidelines
- Identify fund risks characteristics and monitor in accordance with defined limits
- Work closely with portfolio risk managers to ensure that investment positions and risk budgets are consistent with client benchmark/risk tolerances.
- Support the identification, assessment and monitoring of operational risks by using, applying and developing tools (Risk and Control Self-Assessment, Key Risk/Performance Indicators, Internal/External Loss Events and Scenario Analysis)
- Produce operational risk reporting for business stakeholders, senior management and risk committees
- Deliver a clear, comprehensive risk reporting for use by various committees and Boards
- Review of risk disclosures in fund documentation
- Participate in the preparation and update of CSSF submissions
- Responsible for identifying and fulfilling regulatory requirements applicable to their role
- Maintaining own professional competence
- To have an understanding and commitment to the principles of TCF in order to deliver the best results to customers
- Liaise with fund’s stakeholders such as investment managers, administrators, auditors, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg AIFM and UCITS legal & regulatory framework, in particular with regards to the risk management requirements
- Experience across Fixed Income, Equity, Multi-Asset and Real Estate business is preferable with a good level of experience in Risk Management
- A Risk based qualification such as GARP’s FRM or FRM or PRMIA’s PRM would be an advantage
- Relevant post graduate studies would be an advantage
- Energetic and solutions based team player
- Self-motivation and detail orientation
- A creative and pragmatic approach with a capability of meeting clients needs
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of risk systems for UCITS and/or AIF
- Fuent in English (written and spoken) and knowledge of German and/or French would be considered as an advantage