Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller in a multi-GAAP and multi-jurisdictional environment
- Accounting and financial reporting aspects of several European asset SPVs based in the Luxembourg
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly reporting under IFRS to Group for consolidation and review purposes
- Preparation and filing of all LUX GAAP financial statements for the asset owning SPVs
- Preparation, review and filing of all VAT declarations
- In charge of resolution of any fiscal compliance issues that may occur
- Liaise with third party tax advisers for preparation of local jurisdictional corporation tax returns and review
- All aspects of local regulatory compliance in various European jurisdictions
- Liaising with asset management teams in other European offices
- Internal liaison with Accounts payable, the consolidation team and group reporting
- Review and financial analysis of asset development and cost for investment appraisal decisions
- Providing input to the company's sell / purchase decisions
- Delivery of monthly cashflow analysis for ongoing asset development purposes, and cashflow management
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives in all aspects of the Group
- Assist with ad-hoc business projects, as necessary
- Travel may be necessary in some cases
- Qualified Accountant with 7-10 years experience, Real Estate experience preferred
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or extensive experience and track record working in the field
- Lux and US GAAP experience and track record working with IFRS
- ACCA, ACA or any similar certification would be an asset
- Proficient user of MS Office and Yardi accounting tool
- Previous exposure to consolidations, multi-currencies and European jurisdictions
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Detail oriented and fast learner
- Ability to work independently, yet be a very good and cooperative team player
- Ready to take initiatives and think out-of-the-box
- Strong English writing and communication skills. French and/or German fluency advantageous
- An attractive package and a great opportunity to progress professionally.