Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Manage general accounting for multiple European property, private equity and holding entities
- Assist with US GAAP/Local GAAP/Lux GAAP conversions and review
- Obtain and review supporting documentation from third party property managers/accountants
- Assist with statutory reporting filings and preparation of property financial statements
- VAT return coordination and ledger reconciliation
- Review bank reconciliations and manage cash for wholly-owned and JV entities
- Recording journal entries, including closing journal entries for acquisitions and dispositions
- Budget to actual and other variance analysis
- Maintain fixed assets schedules and record depreciation
- Prepare periodic loan compliance packages and communicate with lenders
- Participation in SOX compliance activities
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed
- Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years experience, Private Equity/Real Estate experience preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Lux and US GAAP experience
- Exposure to consolidations, multi-currencies and European jurisdictions
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing and communication skills. French and/or German fluency advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Excel required