Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Negotiating directly with international reputable law firms and a range of international investors
- Negotiation and drafting of various transaction documents such as security agreements, loan agreements, subordination agreements, e.a.
- Preparing memoranda to clients under partners supervision
- Conducting researching, interviewing clients and handles other required details
- Showing leading skills and ability to deliver and bring a deal to closing together with a junior lawyer
- Coordinating para-legal’s activities in transactional works
- Conferring with co-lawyers specialists in field of corporate and finance law to ensure proper management of client matters
- Conducting and coordinating research into a range of legal issues
- Perform other related duties as required
- Luxembourg or EU qualification, Master in law with excellent academic records. Having an LLM or an MBA is a plus
- At least five years of working experience in an international legal environment with leading players of the market, either in Luxembourg or in another world leading financial centre
- Excellent command of both in English and French. Any additional language is a plus
- Professionalism, dynamism, team spirit and communication skills