Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Support the operations in developing and maintaining financial crime assessment of risk analysis and assurance in support of the business strategy
- Assist in the implementation and oversight of these controls by liaising with key stakeholders and third parties as appropriate
- Being up to date with changing financial crime regulatory and legislative environment and ensure that the company is compliant and has implemented controls across all work streams
- Point of contact for escalated financial crime concerns;
- Promote company values and culture
- Ensure that financial crime concerns are escalated in a timely manner and relevant reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the team has appropriate procedures, skills and capability to support the business
- Interpretation of rules affecting the business and identification and analysis of financial crime related legislative changes
- Providing support in the production of relevant management information and the submission of reporting to the Board and other key stakeholders
- Financial crime oversight of third parties
- Supporting a range of projects including new fund / product launches
- Provide assurance to the Management that appropriate AML controls and processes are adopted
- Ideally professionally recognized industry qualification(s) in FCC; AML; Fraud; Sanctions; AB&C.
- Track record working on a Senior Level in a financial crime compliance role
- Demonstrated a professional knowledge of the Luxembourg financial crime legislative framework (AML, CTF, Fraud, Sanctions, AB&C and tax evasion)
- Extensive knowledge of the asset management industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability toresolve complex issues
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage and deliver change
- Team player, supportive with collegiate approach
- Delegate appropriately and provide regular feedback and coaching
- Proactive, demonstrate well considered judgements and anticipate emerging risks