Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for client files and managing the communication internally and externally as regard to its assigned portfolio
- In charge of cash management, financial management and tax compliance related matters
- Taking full ownership and understanding of the structure/transactions and needs of the client
- Prompt and accurate answer to the client and/or advisors demand
- Ensuring that the accounting and tax files are kept up to date
- Prepare bank instruction and manage communication regarding payments.
- Provide budgets/forecasts to the client to ensure that internal and external debts can be paid
- Timely and correct tax reporting. Ensure that the returns are compliant with the tax structure
- Put into operation tax advice and rulings together with the Client Relationship Manager
- Manage communication on tax returns/assessments and reporting internally and externally
- Day-to-day accounting of clients companies and looking after invoices, bank statements, interest, accruals, account analysis, reconciliations, calculation of interests
- Timely and correct monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in Lux GAAP or IFRS
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role within the trust and corporate services
- Fluent in English and French, other languages are a distinct advantage
- Sound knowledge of fiscal and financial engineering including Trust advisory, Real Estate Financing & Private Equity structuring, hybrid financial instruments
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg law/regulations, as well AML/KYC requirements
- Highly organized and detail-orientated with a client focus
- Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple deadlines in a dynamic and proactive way
- Excellent Microsoft sofware skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint