Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Assume full accounting responsibility for Luxembourg client entities and be in charge of the bookkeeping, reconciliations and consolidations
- Verify tax declarations such as Corporate Income tax, VAT and Subscription tax
- Manage accounting/ administrative matters for client entities in close relationship with the Corporate Officers
- Maintain contacts with clients, external advisors and local authorities
- Assume full accounting responsibilities of the company such as regular accounting, interim and annual financial statements, billing
- Will work in close cooperation with the Group’s accounting team
- University degree or track record, with experience of 5 years or more in similar role
- In-depth knowledge of local accounting standards and principles
- General knowledge of local statutory requirements and tax consequences
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently, to establish priorities and keep deadlines
- Ability to contribute to improve the existing work directives and procedures
- A team player with a positive working attitude and ‘hands-on’ mentality
- Good English and French or German language skills are required (both oral and written)