Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
- Administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
- Coordinate all aspects of legal company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Facilitate the processes of incorporation of entities, liquidations, acquisitions, mergers, refinancing and any other ad-hoc transactions during the lifecycle of the administered client entities
- Preparation/review of relevant documents and liaison with clients, investors, banks, notaries, lawyers, government offices, tax advisors, tax authorities, and any other stakeholders to the transactions
- Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders/investors and maintain an up-to-date register for each administered client entities
- Maintain accurate records for each entity and ensuring that all relevant amendments are made in a timely manner
- Day-to-day filing of documentations into the document management system
- Ensure regulatory and statutory filings (including but not limited to annual accounts filings, RCS filings, RBE filings, FATCA/CRS, etc.)
- Prepare and/or review manual and electronic payment instructions to settle expenses and complete transactions throughout the structures
- Monitoring and ensuring the timely settlement of liabilities of the administered client entities
- Assist in ensuring that the administered client entities and team are in compliance with the internal/external policies and procedures
- Assist with audit of administered client entities
- Ensure staff are trained on all aspects of entity administration
- Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
- Coordinate the tasks allocation and review the work of more junior team members
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law or Business Administration
- At least 3 to 5 years or previous experience as an experienced Corporate Officer or Paralegal Officer
- Minutes drafting skills are mandatory
- Prior Luxembourg fiduciary experience and corporate portfolio management would be an asset
- The candidate will be expected to be qualified or studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or an accountancy qualification)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Company Academy)
- Strong knowledge of company and partnership laws, an understanding of trusts would also be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Our client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound administration services.