Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provide excellent levels of client service in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain and update client documentation accurately
- Maintain an accurate and high standard of client reporting records
- Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives
- To act at all times in accordance with the company's values
- To interact with the Management and Directors as well as other teams within other group entities where relevant (e.g. in case of common clients)
- University degree in Law or similar professional qualification
- Experience of developing and coaching others
- Adequate professional experience as legal officer, paralegal, company secretary
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Luxembourg Company Law and companies regulatory requirements; i.e. RCS filing, Apostilla formalities, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of AML and KYC requirements
- Ability to review and/or prepare comprehensive board minutes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken
- Good working knowledge of French and English languages
- Persuading and influencing
- Decision making with conflicting and demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively on matters at Board level
- Ability to oversee internal projects
- ‘Can do’ attitude combined with the ability to work independently
- Role model demonstrating appropriate office conduct and attitude to work
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Proactive and disciplined approach to work
- Progressive and takes responsibility for self-development and that of others
- Results driven