Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Day to day operations for corporate entities and reporting directly to the CFO
- Preparation of the Financial Statements
- Consolidated Quarterly reporting with general accounting for the Luxembourg branch including booking of monthly accruals, calculation of revenue, agreement of inter-company balances, review of all general ledger accounts
- Monthly reporting including P&L per department and balance sheet; cost and revenue analyses
- VAT return coordination the Luxembourg office
- Treasury management: including preparation of a monthly forecast and management of the Group cash to ensure sufficient cash in the affiliates in Europe
- Review and approval of payments
- Production of the annual Budget
- Manage general accounting for European real estate investments and debt investments
- Maintain budget to actual variance analysis
- Statutory Lux GAAP annual accounts production
- Monitoring work of junior accountants
- Ad-hoc projects
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years work experience, preferably in the Private Equity / Real Estate sector in an in-house structure, audit or fiduciary in Luxembourg
- LuxGaap experience, knowledge in IFRS
- Strong MS Office command
- Hands-on attitude due to a relatively small office
- Ability to work independently and in team
- High ethical standards, ability to work under pressure to reach tight deadlines
- Senior gravitas, reliable and competent with interest to develop professional career on a clients side