Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Liaising with clients, independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds
- Handling the fund’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund’s entities
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, coordinating the audits, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Coordinate Investor servicing, including investor onboarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements
- Coordinate activities with other office departments and locations
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities
- Participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings
- University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics and/or relevant professional qualification (preferably ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration, audit firms or domiciliation
- Fluent English (Knowledge of French and German will be considered as an asset)
- Team spirit and the capacity to build strong client relationships