Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- The purpose of this position is to carry out day-to-day accounting of fund structures and companies under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of companies and fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Preparation of statutory accounts of funds / companies in accordance with IFRS and Lux GAAP
- Preparation/review of bookkeeping, financial reporting/consolidations, annual accounts and coordination for audits.
- Serve as initial point of contact for a number of clients for accounting/reporting matters
- Coordinate from accounting perspective with subject matter experts and third parties for client portfolio
- Supervise and review work of junior staff and work closely with Financial Reporting Manager on client portfolio
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 to 5 years of previous experience in Fund Accounting ideally experience with waterfall/performance calculations/equalisation, capital calls and distributions.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Lux GAAP and/or US GAAP (consolidation experience considered an asset)
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level)
- Sound technical knowledge in fund accounting (supported through internal training program)
- Knowledge of Yardi and e-Front is considered advantage but not mandatory
- Knowledge of BCL / INREV reporting is considered advantage
- Our client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.