Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Reporting to different investors, including review of data provided by local teams as IRR, equity multiple, valuation assumptions etc.
- Preparation of financial statements, ensuring all relevant disclosure requirements are made
- Funds' portfolio, NAV's Calculation
- Preparation, interpretation and review of periodic management accounts, reporting and analysis in specific format and subject to deadlines agreed with CRM's
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns, tax computations
- Carrying out and documenting audit work
- Manage CSSF reporting
- Research into technical areas of accounting, audit and taxation
- Ensuring work is carried out to required standard and within time budgets
- Review of the accounting entries prepared by the fund accountants
- Contribution to the setting up and maintenance of an efficient local financial platform in interaction with other offices
- Reviewing payments
- Preparation of the consolidations under IFRS
- Any other duties as required
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience
- Recognized accountancy qualification
- Exposure to Real Estate, Lux Gaap and IFRS is a must
- Fluent in English and French
- Knowledge of accounting and tax principles and practices
- Knowledge of finance principles and reporting
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Communication and presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work