Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Management of several teams of accountants (Manager, Senior Accountant, Accountant) for several real estate investment platforms
- Responsibility for technical on-the-job coaching of team
- Review and finalisation of annual accounts
- Managing all relevant relevant stakeholders with investors, asset managers, controllers
- for the platform structures
- Liaise with the corporate officers for the preparation of the annual accounts in accordance with
- the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, assist throughout the external audit of such accounts
- Review and file tax returns, including but not limited to returns for corporation tax, social security
- contributions and VAT
- Responsibility for preparation and finalisation of quarterly consolidated financial statements under IFRS, support the team on complex technical questions and transactions
- Actively participate in process improvements locally and firmwide
- • Acting as corporate director on investment platforms’ entities
- Fluent in English, other languages – especially German, Spanish, Dutch and French – considered an asset
- 9+ years of prior practical experience in a fiduciary, RE/PE environment
- Business or accounting degree or equivalent based on experience
- Accounting qualification (FCCA/ACA) strong asset
- Flexible, hard-working and organised