Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Provide an efficient and effective service to the Group, ensuring all recruitment policies, procedures and approved Group standards are followed
- Act as the point of contact with external recruitment specialists, ensuring positive relations are fostered with preferred agents
- Work alongside the Marketing team to ensure website and social media recruitment advertising is regularly updated according to business needs and to assist in organising and attending any relevant careers fairs or recruitment events
- Develop the use of LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms to increase direct applications
- Act as the HR representative in recruitment interviews, when necessary, ensuring all local employment laws and best practice are followed throughout the recruitment process
- Assist managers with the maintenance and development of job descriptions for all roles within the Group, preparing advertisements, screening applications and shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Work with Aztec’s external pre-screening provider to ensure all employees are fully screened prior to joining the Group to a satisfactory standard according to Group policies and procedures
- Liaise with relevant external parties on various Licence’s, Work Permits and Visa’s according to business and candidate needs
- Assist with the development of relevant manpower and succession plans, including the need for annual graduate intakes and follow through with the audition day process in line with current methodology
- Contribute to the Group's communication processes in order to develop and maintain effective employee relations in the Group
- Assist in the implementation of effective recruitment projects, strategies, policies and practices that support the achievement of the Group's business objectives
- Keep up to date with relevant employment laws, legislation and best practice in all relevant jurisdictions for the Group and ensure any changes are shared with the HR team
- To continually monitor and update statistical data to ensure the trends are reported
- Recruitment experience is a must, preferably from an in-house environment.
- Experience recruiting within a financial or professional services business as well as an appreciation of the standards that are expected within a regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Understanding of local employment legislation and its practical application in a commercial financial services business
- A proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels coupled with a strong understanding of how to develop good working relationships within the business and with other service providers
- A positive and proactive approach to recruitment process management
- Sound numeracy skills, data entry skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy skills are essential; advanced user of MS Office products
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- OUr client will provide raining, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.