Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Play a critical role in the success of our business working on a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects
- Working directly with our clients and potential clients, analyzing and interpreting legal documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider of trust and corporate management services
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment
- Degree in law or professional studies
- 5-7 years of experience in a comparable position in an investment fund or at a legal firm/fiduciary
- Motivated, fast learner, self-starter with analytical skills
- Team-oriented personality with follow through and execution skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Advanced experience in MS office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access Organize and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent English other languages, in particular French, German, Italian, Spanish would be beneficial