Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Inbound and outbound international tax planning for US and foreign-based clients
- Cross border corporate planning and related transactional matters
- Counseling clients on tax and legal, cross-border transaction, corporate restructuring, and operational matters/implications for individuals and public and private companies
- Representing individuals and corporations in international tax controversies
- Reviewing, drafting and preparation of tax advices and relevant documentation for the clients, including filing of tax documentation with the Luxembourg tax administrations/authorities
- Carrying out of transfer pricing studies and preparation of transfer pricing reports
- Being active in the development of strong client relationships with a focus on the excellence of the services requested
- Qualification as a lawyer
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years' of work experience with Tax Law in Luxembourg
- Relevant experience in transfer pricing matters
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize information
- Experience in related documents drafting
- Excellent research and writing
- Strong team player, resilient and enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proactive, practical and flexible in approach