Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Researching, analyzing and interpreting changing tax legislation in Luxembourg and across Europe
- Draft, assess, revise contracts and legal documents
- Provide consultancy services to high value clients of the Firm
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures
- Take na active role in the compliance and intake procedures together with the other lawyers in the organization
- In charge of the legal documents assuring all appropriate measures and actions are taken on time and deadlines are met
- Draft correspondences to the relevant authorities
- Research and write client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Work closely with other colleagues and members of the Corporate Legal Department to provide outstanding legal services to the clients
- Direct contact with clients and in charge of communication as well as coordination of Tax and Legal matters with internal and external parties
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a law firm or a major financial institution in Luxembourg
- Experience working for a Tax Advisory Firm considered as an asset
- Fluency in French and English. Any other EU languages considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg legislation
- Very good understanding of the business drivers with ability to create commercial opportunities
- High level of accuracy
- Co-operative attitude with sense of initiative
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg Company Law
- Excellent Team player but also able to work independently