Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for providing legal advice, analysis and recommending on general tax issues, tax structuring and implementation of complex transactions including mergers & acquisitions, private equity and/or property financing
- Assisting the partners regarding international tax planning, tax restructuring, investment funds
- taxation, tax due diligences, transfer pricing and VAT matters
- Preparing memoranda to clients, under partners supervision
- Assisting our Corporate & Trust department with any tax issues they may encounter, especially regarding the tax treatment of accounting entries
- Showing leading skills and ability to deliver and bring a deal to closing together with a junior lawyer
- Conferring with co-lawyers specialists in the field of corporate and finance law to ensure
- propermanagement of client matters
- Conducting and coordinating research into arrange of legal issues
- Perform other related duties as required
- Luxembourg qualified Lawyer (List I)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience working for another Law Firm with international exposure and corporate litigation experience and in one of the Big 4 companies in Luxembourg
- Proactive, intelligent with good presentational skills and ability to lead the team
- Previous experience in establishing great relationship with clients
- Great interpersonal skills with an understanding of the business drivers
- Fluent English and French is a must, German or another European language would be considered as an asset