Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for the first level support on all direct tax matters related to client companies
- Prepare and/or review direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for client companies
- Maintain tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to taxes for client companies
- Communicate new tax developments to the businesses, including the sales opportunities and/or corresponding exposures
- Be viewed as a technical expert
- Evaluate and make risk assessment on tax issues
- Know when to involve Tax Director, Senior Management and/or External Council
- Provide internal tax training
- Encourage and coach other (junior) members of the Tax Department and accountants on tax matters
- Have a commercial spirit and pro-active attitude
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Have a University degree in Finance/Economics/Tax Law or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in tax in a Luxembourg fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institutionF
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language (German) is considered an advantage