Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Organize and maintain companies’ records (paper based and e-files), notably using company's internal electronic databases for companies and bank accounts
- Arrange signature of documents on a timely basis, usually in coordination with EA’s located in other offices
- Provide general administrative support such as scanning, archiving of documents, filing of invoices, bank statements, contracts, legal documentation, etc.
- Assist in organizing of board meetings including preparation of board meetings’ packs, liaising with board members EA’s to identify best suitable timing
- Draft “simple” corporate documents (e.g.: power of attorneys, attendance list, etc.)
- Liaising with notaries, lawyers in respect of notarization, apostile, RCS extracts, etc.
- Assist in new bank accounts opening processes; this includes liaising with bank and internal team with respect to bank accounts opening forms and KYC, FATCA/CRS documentation
- Preparing payment orders, using internal payment system
- Schedule and co-ordinate internal and external meetings
- Leverage productivity software (especially Microsoft Office) to maintain calendars, contacts and tasks
- Complete online expense forms and track reimbursements
- Document creation (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Pro-actively anticipate work assignments whenever possible
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential issues
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned
- 4 years administrative experience, ideally supporting a team
- College degree preferred
- Fluent in English and French (and ideally German)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (including Outlook, Word and Excel). Working knowledge of PowerPoint desirable
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with legal and financial documents
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexibility to juggle moderate degree of multiple and changing priorities
- Resourcefulness and self-motivated
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must