Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Working with the Luxembourg Treasury Coordinator for bank account set up for investment level entities
- Preparation of bank opening documentation, Multiline agreements, processing and establishing SWIFTnet connections, and all aspects related to ensuring all bank accounts are on boarded completely in a timely manner
- Supporting the Luxembourg Treasury Coordinator in the coordination between banking operations and partnership accounting (PA) teams, the bank and local legal counsel to ensure bank accounts for Luxembourg fund entities for new generation funds are properly set up and on-boarded into
- Liaising with legal teams to ensure the vendor engagement documentation has been input into SAP Ariba and generating vendor requests
- Receive and review invoices and other documentation to ensure compliance
- Match, sort the invoices and ensure correctly issued (code, verify and process invoices until payment)
- Take the lead on obtaining invoices approval; follow up on unpaid invoices and on queries from suppliers
- Perform callbacks for confirmation of new vendors’ details
- Preparation of wires for payments of invoices and deal transactions
- Maintain logs, enter balance account data (generate statistical summary reports as required)
- Liaise with banks to ensure payments are completed on time, circulating swift messages to the team involved in the transaction
- Assist the Treasury Coordinator in relation to the preparation & filing of interim VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of audit circularization letters & circulating for internal signature o Assist Washington DC team in their audit process by providing bank statement supports
- on deal operations or month-end reporting
- Bac+2 in Accounting or similar
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Fluent in English and French, German a plus
- SAP Ariba and/or PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a treasury, accounts payable or similar function
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task a must
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Intellectual curiosity / Pro-active in proposing solutions on any issues
- Use of common sense and hands-on approach in solving problems
- Ability to meet ad-hoc requests from multiple people
- Attention to deal and results focused
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Experience with Multiline payments system is an advantage
- An attractive package and a great opportunity to progress professionally.